807 Ocean Rd.
This is the process in which we help our clients evaluate their long-term wealth goals and determine how they can meet them through the proper management of financial resources.
1. Establish and Define the Client-Planner Relationship: Identify the specific services to be provided by our firm as well as establish the expectations of our clients.
2. Gather Client Data and Determine Client Goals: Begins during the initial meeting, through the completion of our Financial Organizer and thorough review of current financial documents.
3. Analyze and Evaluate the Client's Financial Status: Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the client's financial situation and current course of action.
4. Develop and Present Financial Planning Recommendations and or/Alternatives:Research and consult with other professionals to identify and evaluate possible alternatives to your current course of action and develop recommendations expected to reasonably help you achieve your goals, needs, and priorities.
5. Implementing the Recommendations: Utilize the appropriate products and services that are consistent with your goals, needs, and priorities.
6. Monitoring the Plan: May result in starting and restarting the process at various points as your plan simply serves as a road map to help you reach your destination. When that destination has changed, or you need to take a detour, we will adjust our route accordingly.
Investment and financial planning services are offered by Kami L Zonin through her affiliation with Avantax